Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Introduction

Well, here I am. . . an official blogger. I'm not too sure that I have much that others will be interested in, but I've decided to humor my husband and create a blog. My name is Christy Heath, and I'm married to my wonderful husband of 5 years, Philip, and I have an 11 year old son.

We live in Hurst, TX (for those not of the DFW area, that is in the "mid-cities" area - aptly named since it sits 1/2 way between Dallas and Ft. Worth).

Some of you may be wondering about my blog title. Well, following chemotherapy treatments for breast cancer, my hair began to grow back BLACK and VERY curly. (Previously it was basically straight and an auburn-red color!) Even though it has lengthened, the curls have just gotten bigger and longer. I basically look like a black-haired Shirley Temple. And they're totally natural.

Since this seems to be a major subject of conversation with people I come in contact with, I figured the name would fit.

I'll leave the introductory post to that, and will write more later.

1 comment:

Philip Heath said...

She said I'm wonderful!