Monday, December 8, 2008

Ahh . . . . It's Christmas !

Well, that time of year is FINALLY here! Hectic, but oh, so rewarding! It's wonderful to be surrounded with the sounds, smells (Damon always stops to smell the scented pine cones in every store we visit!), sights and joyous feelings of the season.

This weekend, we got around to putting up our Christmas decorations. I had to scale back some, as I don't have all my "regular" furniture back in it's proper place after deciding NOT to move.

However, it's still beautiful, and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (Click on a picture to see a larger version)



KASSIE likes Christmas - and the "warm fuzzies" that come out at this time of year!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Christy. It looks really festive. I hope I'll be able to visit your home sometime. It's been so cold here, I think I'd like to live closer to you someday. Love, Vicki