Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day 2007

Philip has posted pictures on his blog, and will soon be posting a slide show with all the pictures. . . . . so I'll just leave you with the link to his blog and go with that. Click Here to see Philip's Blog with the pictures.

Damon enjoyed opening a table top Foosball game and a new archery set (including a large target). He also received several movies, including Eragon, Flushed Away, Shrek the Third, and Underdog. He really enjoyed getting his new drawing kit from the family. He got a 300 + piece sketching kit along with plenty of drawing paper and "how to draw . . . " books. He really enjoys just sitting on the couch listening to the radio and drawing away - so this will definitely keep him busy!

I received a shiatsu massaging cushion - RELAXING!! I also got another Music Box (I love them!!! I'm starting to collect them - Philip got me a Phantom Of the Opera Music Box last year) This year, it was a Wizard of Oz Music Box from "The Music Box Company." I'll have to find some sort of display case for these - they are BEAUTIFUL. I also got a toaster oven and a beautiful silver/diamond snowflake necklace from Damon! Much needed clothes were received from the family.

Philip got a Dallas Cowboys Pewter Star Beer Glass set from Damon, and clothes (that will actually fit him) from me. I also took the puppy dogs to get their pictures made - which many of you have seen. . . so I took those pictures and framed them for him. He now has a picture to have at home and at work.

We are heading to Hot Springs Village, Arkansas to visit my parents today (Dec. 26) and will return on New Year's Eve. We are looking forward to seeing my side of the family again and having a grand 'ol time there!

Merry Christmas everyone - and Happy New Year!

No comments: