Saturday, October 13, 2007

Philip's Birthday

Well, Philip had 2 birthday weekends.

For the "first weekend", Since Damon was going to be gone to his Dad's house for Philip's birthday, we took him out to eat early. Damon wanted to take him out to a restaurant that I had mentioned to him where they dance the chicken dance (which Damon had just learned in school). We took Philip to the Bavarian Grill in Plano and had German food.

Philip and Damon were able to dance the chicken dance together and Philip was required to yodel in front of the crowd for his birthday. . .



Then on Philip's birthday weekend, I planned a surprise party. We went out to eat at a restaurant called The Covey on Friday, and then I kicked him out of the house on Saturday and planned his party. Below are some of the pictures from the party - most of them taken at the end of the party . . . . KARAOKE is so much fun!
(YES, Philip is wearing a crown . . . since I worked on the lineage of our families, he continues to remind me that he is "a descendant of royalty" - so I made sure everyone else knew it too!)











YES, A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL . . . . .

1 comment:

ASC said...

I think I would have paid a lot of money to see the yodeling and dancing! :-) Glad you had fun.